Dr. Carrie Drew is an associate clinical professor within the Department of Communication Sciences and Disorders. She supervises speech-language pathology graduate students as they earn required audiology competencies. Graduate student clinicians working alongside Dr. Drew have the opportunity to serve the hearing healthcare needs of newborns-to-adults. In addition to clinic work, Dr. Drew teaches Introduction to Audiology and Introduction to Aural Rehabilitation residentially and in the online CSD master’s program. Dr. Drew completed her Bachelor of Science degree in Communication Sciences and Disorders and her Master of Arts degree at the University of Texas at Austin. She earned her Doctor of Audiology degree at A.T. University of Health Sciences. Her research focuses on aural habilitation/rehabilitation including improving hearing aid and cochlear implant speech perception. Dr. Drew states that the best aspect of being an audiologist at Baylor University is the opportunity to share her enthusiasm about audiology with students while helping patients achieve a better quality of life through improved hearing.
Click on the orange button above and tell others about your experience at Baylor University Hearing Clinic to help them find the hearing care they need.
Hearing care services
Complete audiological evaluations for newborns to adults.
- Hearing aid evaluations and hearing aid consultations with clinical audiologists
- Hearing aid fitting and dispensing (we utilize a full range of hearing aid styles and the latest technology from top hearing aid manufacturers)
- Hearing aid programming and adjustments
- Hearing aid repairs (in house when possible or manufacturer repair if necessary)
- Electroacoustic analysis of hearing aids
- Real ear measurements
- Full line of hearing aid accessories (Dri aid kits, cleaning tools, batteries, etc)
- Assistive Listening Devices (amplified telephones, FM systems, pocket talkers, TV ears etc)
- Earmolds (variety of styles and color choices including bright cheerful colors for children)
- Musician's earplugs
- Custom Swim/Noise Earplugs
- Hearing conservation programs