Board Certified in Hearing Instrument Sciences
Frank Severino is a Nationally Board Certified Hearing Instrument Specialist who specializes in all types of hearing loss from mild to profound. He was raised in Palm Coast Florida and has a passion for helping people through their hearing journey. He understands that every patients’ hearing loss is unique and he strives to tailor each solution to their specific needs. He has been servicing the community for the last seven years.
Read 16 verified patient reviews for Hometown Hearing Centers - Edgewater! Their average review score is 4.94 () from 16 reviews.
Write a review Sort by:
“It was a pleasure to meet Ronnie Porter and office staff. He was accommodating and professional. I had my new hearing aids within 1 week. Would highly recommend. ”
“Stephanie is very knowledgeable and spends the time needed to make sure you understand the products and how to use them. ”
“Great people and service. Went to the New Smyrna Beach office with elderly mother. Couldn't be happier. ”
“The staff went out of their way to accommodate my needs. Great service and the staff are good to their word--no gimmicks. I would recommend them to anyone thinking of a hearing device. They keep and maintain the "personal" touch--it's more than just a sales environment.”
“These folks truly care. Clean office and timely, caring support. Highly recommend ”
Hometown Hearing Centers is a medically-focused hearing care practice, committed to providing the highest quality hearing healthcare service.
We recognize our responsibility to the community to advocate, develop and implement quality, comprehensive and cost-effective hearing healthcare which educates, informs and benefits our patients.
Our expert staff will provide you with the level of service and expertise you’d expect from an experienced hearing professional. Our state-of-the-art testing and fitting equipment allows us to provide you with an unsurpassed level of comprehensive hearing care.
Our commitment to better hearing is enhanced with an extensive line of digital products that have proven themselves to be on the leading edge of hearing technology.
We offer several locations to choose from, links to other locations listed here.
Our Edgewater office is located on the corner of Ridgewood Ave and Joseph Dr. Carter' Motel and Mobile Village is next to our building.
Hearing care services
Hometown Hearing Centers in Edgewater is your trusted resource for quality professional hearing care and hearing aid services, including:
- Comprehensive hearing evaluations and hearing tests for adults
- Video otoscopy for detailed viewing of your ear canal
- Real Ear Measurement (REM)- computerized hearing aid analysis
- Earwax (cerumen) removal
- Hearing health services using telecare/telehealth
- Hearing aid cleaning services
- Hearing aid batteries and accessories
- “Loaner” hearing aids for when yours if being repaired
- Custom earmolds and hearing protection for hunters and gun enthusiasts, musicians and music enthusiasts, swimmers and surfers, carpenters and hobbyists and anyone who spends significant time around loud sound
- Hearing loss rehabilitation
- Counseling for hearing loss and tinnitus
- Educational seminars
- Free Hearing Consultation
- Free Hearing Test
- Free Hearing Screening
- 30 Day Trial
- 55% off Any Advanced Hearing Aids
- Free Hearing Aid Demonstration
- Special Financing Available
- Free Clean and Check of Current Hearing Aids
- Veterans Receive Free Service on Current Hearing Aids
We carry a variety of the best hearing aids from the top hearing aid manufacturers:
- Invisible Hearing Aids Picasso
|Monday||9 am - 5 pm|
|Tuesday||9 am - 5 pm|
|Wednesday||9 am - 5 pm|
|Thursday||9 am - 5 pm|
|Friday||9 am - 5 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details