NextGen Hearing Centers - Green Cove Springs
A message from NextGen Hearing Centers - Green Cove Springs about COVID-19:
We are OPEN by appointment and taking the necessary precautions to prevent the spread of Covid19 and disease. Please call with any concerns regarding our sanitation practices.
Board Certified in Hearing Instrument Sciences
Skip Daugherty is a licensed hearing instrument specialist with years of experience helping people hear better. His knowledge in the latest technology can help you make the best choice in your individual needs based on lifestyle and budget.
ReviewsHealthy Hearing posts all positive and negative reviews that meet publishing criteria.
Click on the orange button above and tell others about your experience at NextGen Hearing Centers - Green Cove Springs to help them find the hearing care they need.
NextGen Hearing Centers is a medically-focused hearing care practice, committed to providing the highest quality hearing healthcare service.
We recognize our responsibility to the community to advocate, develop and implement quality, comprehensive and cost-effective hearing healthcare which educates, informs and benefits our patients.
Our expert staff will provide you with the level of service and expertise you’d expect from an experienced hearing professional. Our state-of-the-art testing and fitting equipment allows us to provide you with an unsurpassed level of comprehensive hearing care.
Our commitment to better hearing is enhanced with an extensive line of digital products that have proven themselves to be on the leading edge of hearing technology.
Our office is located 2 blocks North of Sweet Sensations restaurant. In the same plaza as Village Doctors and Brightway Insurance.
Hearing care services
NextGen Hearing Center in Green Cove Springs is your trusted resource for quality professional hearing care and hearing aid services, including:
- Free hearing tests
- Comprehensive hearing evaluations
- Hearing tests for adults
- Video otoscopy for detailed viewing of your ear canal
- Real Ear Measurement (REM)- computerized hearing aid analysis
- Earwax (cerumen) removal
- Hearing health services using telecare/telehealth
- Hearing aid cleaning services
- Hearing aid batteries
- Hearing aid accessories
- Assistive listening devices
- “Loaner” hearing aids - when yours is being repaired
- Custom earmolds
- Hearing protection for hunters and gun enthusiasts, musicians and music enthusiasts, swimmers and surfers, carpenters and hobbyists and anyone who spends significant time around loud sound
- Hearing loss rehabilitation
- Counseling for hearing loss and tinnitus
- Educational seminars
Hours of operation
|Monday||9 am - 5 pm|
|Tuesday||9 am - 5 pm|
|Wednesday||9 am - 5 pm|
|Thursday||9 am - 5 pm|
|Friday||9 am - 5 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details