Dr. Beki Kellogg has dedicated her career to helping people with hearing loss and tinntius. She earned her bachelor's degreefrom Baylor University then went on to complete a four year Audiology doctoral program at the University of North Texas. Originally from Texas, she practiced at a medical setting and busy private practice.
Dr. Beki further developed her specialty of working with patients who have tinnitus in Denver. Now a proud resident of Iowa, Dr. Beki serves patients who haven't been able to find relieve elsewhere.
Her diverse expertise gives her an abundance of professional medical experience to treat many different hearing related ailments.
Our Audiology Technician is Heather Thatcher. She holds a BA from Arizona State University and a certificate for Audiology Technician. Heather is a member of the International Hearing Society and the American Tinnitus Association.
Click on the orange button above and tell others about your experience at Hope Hearing and Tinnitus Center to help them find the hearing care they need.
About this hearing center
Hope Hearing was founded to give those suffering from tinnitus and hearing loss hope and relief. Specializing in tinnitus treatment, research has proven that we can treat tinnitus with an up to 80% and higher success rate.
Here's what makes Hope Hearing and Tinnitus Center different:
- Locally-owned: Hope Hearing is not owned by any manufacturer or buying group, so we are free to fit whatever is appropriate to each individual patient that comes in.
- Highly-skilled, expert care: Doctorate level Audiologist on staff to help you hear and to treat tinnitus, which means you are getting the most up to date product with a quality evaluation and continued patient care.
- More than just tinnitus care and hearing loss: We also treat people with hyperacusis (sensitivity to loud sounds).
Please call us today to discuss a complimentary evaluation, so we can start helping you too.
Hearing care services
Here at Hope Hearing and Tinnitus Center, we know how hearing loss and ringing in the ears can impact ones quality of life. Our staff is here to help you find relief and hope. We are a premier resource for quality tinnitus care and hearing loss.
- Comprehensive tinnitus evaluations and treatment - if you have ringing, buzzing, chirping sounds in your ears, we want to help
- Complete hearing tests and audiological evaluations
- Hearing aid sales - offering the latest technology to help you hear your best
- Hearing aid dispensing, programming and fitting
|Monday||8:30 am - 4:30 pm|
|Tuesday||8:30 am - 4:30 pm|
|Wednesday||8:30 am - 4:30 pm|
|Thursday||8:30 am - 4:30 pm|
|Friday||8:30 am - 1:00 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details