After graduating from Temple University in Philadelphia Dr. Mendlik returned to Nebraska and began his career as a consulting audiologist and worked with the Nebraska Medical Center in Omaha.
Dr. Mendlik opened the doors of Mendlik Audiology in 1993. West Point continues to be the main location with a second office in Fremont.
Click on the orange button above and tell others about your experience at Mendlik Audiology - Fremont to help them find the hearing care they need.
About this hearing center
At Mendlik Audiology for over 27 year we have provided a full ranges of audiology services for infants, children and adults. We also make it our mission to educate our patients on how to conserve their hearing and prevent permanent hearing loss.
Our services include comprehensive hearing evaluations, hearing aid dispensing, hearing aid programming and a range of other services.
Hearing care services
- Hearing for all ages
- Hearing Assessments
- Hearing Aids and Batteries
- Hearing Aid Fittings
- Hearing aid prescription and fitting of the full range of hearing aids including cutting-edge digital technology
- Custom-fit musicians monitors and hearing protection
- Counseling and rehabilitation for patients and their families
- Assistive listening devices for telephone, television, and public areas
- Evaluation and treatment for tinnitus
- Swim molds, ear molds, and noise protectors
- Industrial hearing conservation services
- Battery sales
|Monday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Thursday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Friday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm |
Accepted forms of payment
- Insurance accepted, please call for details