A message from Alaska Hearing & Tinnitus Center - Eagle River about COVID-19:
Dr. Emily McMahan is a licensed audiologist passionate about helping her patients achieve their hearing health care goals. She earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Communication Sciences Disorders from the University of Cincinnati and a Doctorate of Audiology from Salus University in Philadelphia. She is a fellow of the American Academy of Audiology and the American Board of Audiology. Dr. McMahan specializes in diagnostic hearing and hearing management as well as tinnitus management.
Click on the orange button above and tell others about your experience at Alaska Hearing & Tinnitus Center - Eagle River to help them find the hearing care they need.
Alaska Hearing & Tinnitis Centers will work with you to find the hearing solution that fits your needs, lifestyle and budget. Our professionals are trained in the latest technology and offer a complete selection of hearing aids and devices from the top manufacturers.
Visit one of our locations today to begin your journey to better hearing.
Hearing care services
Our services include the following:
- comprehensive hearing evaluations and testing
- hearing aid sales – latest technology
- hearing aid dispensing and fittings
- hearing aid accessories
- hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- custom earmolds and hearing protection
- hearing aid batteries
- assistive listening devices
|Monday||Open by appointment|
|Tuesday||Open by appointment|
|Wednesday||Open by appointment|
|Thursday||Open by appointment|
|Friday||Open by appointment|
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financial aid
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details