A message from Beacon Medical Group - Specialists Fulton Street about COVID-19:
Our audiologists and ENT providers are seeing new patients while utilizing COVID-19 safety protocols. You can call from your car upon arrival to check in for your appointment if you would like to wait outside until your provider is ready to see you.
Click on the orange button above and tell others about your experience at Beacon Medical Group - Specialists Fulton Street to help them find the hearing care they need.
Hello! Interested in hearing your best? Our team of providers is ready to help! Beacon Medical Group has 2 audiologists who are trained in all aspects of hearing treatments including every style of hearing aid (Oticon, Phonak, GN ReSound & Starkey), osseointegrated hearing implants (also known has BAHA implants from Cochlear Americas & Oticon Medical) and cochlear implants (Cochlear Americas & Advanced Bionics). Not sure which hearing device best fits your needs? Let our audiologist complete a hearing evaluation. If you qualify as a hearing aid or hearing implant candidate, they'll proceed by completing a lifestyle assessment to find the best treatment option for you.
Not all hearing losses require hearing aids or hearing implants. If your hearing test suggest medical intervention could improve your hearing, our audiologist will have you meet with Dr. Erin Kevern or Dr. John Gilbert for further medical assessment.
Hearing care services
- Complete Hearing Evaluation: Discover the type and degree of hearing loss you have and how it impacts your ability to communicate with others
- Hearing Aid Evaluation: Learn about hearing aids or osseointegrated implants while demoing them in the office. Find out which device fits your needs.
- Hearing Aid Fitting: An audiologist will guide you about how to use today's newest technology to hear better. They will also have you practice device insertion/removal and cleaning.
- Hearing Aid follow-up: Additional programming adjustments can be made at any time
- Hearing Aid Check: Have your hearing aids maintenanced every 6 months for optimal performance. If something isn't working right, this appointment is also used for troubleshooting hearing aid issues.
|Monday||8 am - 4:45 pm|
|Tuesday||8 am - 4:45 pm|
|Wednesday||8 am - 4:45 pm|
|Thursday||8 am - 4:45 pm|
|Friday||8 am - 4:45 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details