Beacon Medical Group - Specialists Fulton Street
ReviewsHealthy Hearing posts all positive and negative reviews that meet publishing criteria.
Read 1 verified patient review for Beacon Medical Group - Specialists Fulton Street ! Their review score was 1 () from 1 review.
Write a review Sort by:
“Not equipped to handle toddler with Down Syndrome. Apparently don’t understand what sensory issues in DS kids means. Sit you with your back to them while they ask you questions that are totally unrelated to hearing test. Left very upset. A complete waste of time Not going back. ”
Hello! Interested in hearing your best? Our team of providers is ready to help! Beacon Medical Group has 2 audiologists who are trained in all aspects of hearing treatments including every style of hearing aid (Oticon, Phonak, GN ReSound & Starkey), osseointegrated hearing implants (also known has BAHA implants from Cochlear Americas & Oticon Medical) and cochlear implants (Cochlear Americas & Advanced Bionics). Not sure which hearing device best fits your needs? Let our audiologist complete a hearing evaluation. If you qualify as a hearing aid or hearing implant candidate, they'll proceed by completing a lifestyle assessment to find the best treatment option for you.
Not all hearing losses require hearing aids or hearing implants. If your hearing test suggest medical intervention could improve your hearing, our audiologist will have you meet with Dr. Erin Kevern or Dr. John Gilbert for further medical assessment.
Hearing care services
- Complete Hearing Evaluation: Discover the type and degree of hearing loss you have and how it impacts your ability to communicate with others
- Hearing Aid Evaluation: Learn about hearing aids or osseointegrated implants while demoing them in the office. Find out which device fits your needs.
- Hearing Aid Fitting: An audiologist will guide you about how to use today's newest technology to hear better. They will also have you practice device insertion/removal and cleaning.
- Hearing Aid follow-up: Additional programming adjustments can be made at any time
- Hearing Aid Check: Have your hearing aids maintenanced every 6 months for optimal performance. If something isn't working right, this appointment is also used for troubleshooting hearing aid issues.
Hours of operation
|Monday||8 am - 4:45 pm|
|Tuesday||8 am - 4:45 pm|
|Wednesday||8 am - 4:45 pm|
|Thursday||8 am - 4:45 pm|
|Friday||8 am - 4:45 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details