A message from Audiology and Hearing Center of Kearny about COVID-19:
Dr. Blake Studley is a licensed audiologist who earned his Doctorate of Audiology from the University of Florida in 2007. He is a fellow of the American Academy of Audiology and a member of Nebraska Speech Language Hearing Association and the Academy of Doctors of Audiology. Dr. Studley is a professional in her field and can help identify and treat your hearing needs with the latest technology in hearing aids and devices.
Click on the orange button above and tell others about your experience at Audiology and Hearing Center of Kearny to help them find the hearing care they need.
About this hearing center
Audiology & Hearing Center of Kearny provides quality, convenient, caring, and comprehensive state-of-the-art hearing healthcare services. Our dedicated and professional staff will identify your hearing healthcare options to help you make the right choices. We opened our doors in May of 2018 and strive to help people hear their best in order to experience life to its fullest.
Hearing care services
Our services include the following:
- comprehensive hearing evaluations and testing
- hearing aid sales – latest technology
- hearing aid dispensing and fittings
- hearing aid accessories
- hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- custom earmolds and hearing protection
- hearing aid batteries
- assistive listening devices
|Monday||9:00 am - 3:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 3:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 3:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details