Hearing Instrument Specialist
Deborah Talamantez is a licensed Hearing Instrument Specialist offering comprehensive hearing evaluations and works with clients to find the best hearing solution to achieve their hearing health goals.
Click on the orange button above and tell others about your experience at Dietsch's Hearing Aid Center - San Diego to help them find the hearing care they need.
Dietsch’s Hearing Aid Centers first opened their doors in 1961 and was operated by Paul and Inez Dietsch then, their children Monica and Bernard followed. Today, granddaughter Elizabeth Dietsch, continues to help the hearing impaired and their families by providing solutions to fit every patient’s needs. The Dietsch's have been very active in organizations related to hearing health care locally, statewide and nationally, holding positions as President, Vice President, Governor and Ethics Committee of HHP (Hearing Health Care Providers of California).
Hearing care services
- State-of-the-Art Hearing Instruments in all sizes from numerous manufacturers.
- Hearing Aid Batteries, Regular and Rechargeable
- Sound Plugs, (multiple environments)
- Sleeping Plugs
- Swim Plugs
- Police molds (connecting to Radio)
- Pilot Molds for headsets
- Musician Plugs (9, 15, 25 db filters available)
- Dentist Plugs
- Hunter Plugs
- Industrial Plugs
- Anesthesiologist Molds
- Race-Car Driver Molds
- Telephone and Television Amplifiers (Ask us about how to receive a free amplified phone)
- Infra-red and FM Listening Systems
- Alarm Clocks
- Door Bells
- Smoke Alarms
|Monday||Open by appointment|
|Tuesday||Open by appointment|
|Wednesday||Open by appointment|
|Thursday||Open by appointment|
|Friday||Open by appointment|
Accepted forms of payment
- Insurance accepted, please call for details