Altamonte Family Hearing
It is outside of normal business hours for this location. Please fill out the appointment request form for a call back.
CEO, Board Certified in Hearing Instrument Sciences
Jaysee began his career in Audiology in 2013 in West Palm Beach, FL. After receiving his state licensure he went on to obtain his National Board-Certification in Hearing Instrument Sciences. His passion for reconnecting others to the sound of life is the driving force to providing his patients with the highest quality hearing healthcare solutions.
He founded Altamonte Family Hearing to provide the best hearing aid technology available to his community. He works with all leading hearing aid manufacturers such as Signia, Oticon, Resound, and Unitron to ensure that all his patients prescriptive hearing losses and lifestyle preferences are met. He incorporates his love and understanding of technology to program the clearest hearing instruments available and uses evidence based practices such as Real Ear Measurement and Live Speech measurement to ensure that his patients are hearing the best that they can.
Patient Care Coordinator
I love to see the difference that such small device can make in our patients daily lives and how excited they are to hear details in their environment such as the sprinklers, birds tweeting, or even the A/C turning on or off! But what I love most is to make personal connections with our patients and make them feel like they’re home when they visit our office. As a family-owned practice we value those connections and helping our patients re-connect with the sounds they have been missing.
Read 20 verified patient reviews for Altamonte Family Hearing! Their average review score is 5 () from 20 reviews.
Write a review Sort by:
“I absolutely love love love this place. I had a personal issue with my hearing aids where they ended up getting lost with UPS and they were so kind about it and where able to work it out with Oticon and get me a new pair for free. Grace and Jaysee Soto are the absolute best and such sweet people! I highly recommend Altamonte Family Hearing. ”
Received 10/05/2023Official Response from Altamonte Family Hearing:“Thank you for this incredible review of our business! We are happy we were able to help you reconnect with better hearing.”
“Took care of all my hearing needs Excellent service ”
“Great company. Very friendly, knowledgeable, and patient. Due to cancer treatments my teenage son has hearing loss. We were having trouble getting help with our issue. Altamonte Family Hearing went the extra mile to help us with the right hearing aids and to help a teenager be comfortable wearing them. 5 star. Thank you!”
“I received my hearing aides in 2021 from Altamonte Family Hearing. Jaysee Soto has always been very knowledgeable, professional and very caring. My experience with Jaysee and his staff has always been excellent. I would highly recommend him to anyone with hearing issues!”
“After some concerns about my hearing, I decided to go to Altamonte Family Hearing, I was a bit nervous at first, but Jaysee Soto explained everything before any test, my experience was excellent. The staff is super friendly and the office very comfortable. Thank you.”
Altamonte Family Hearing is locally-owned and managed. As a family-owned independent practice, we are committed to giving the people of the greater Orlando area excellent hearing health care needed to restore their ability to communicate effectively and improve their quality of life.
We will work with you to find the hearing solution that fits your needs, lifestyle and budget. Our professionals are trained in the latest technology and offer a complete selection of hearing aids and devices from the top manufacturers.
Comprehensive services centered around your hearing health:
- Tympanometry Screening - Tests how well your eardrum moves
- Hearing screenings - Performed to determine if further hearing testing is necessary.
- Comprehensive hearing evaluations/testing - We will perform a comprehensive hearing exam to determine how well you can hear different sounds at various frequencies as well as your ability to understand speech in noise and in quiet.
- Hearing aid evaluation - We review the outcome of your hearing tests (your audiogram), followed by a discussion about your lifestyle, level of activity, and budget. Considering these factors, along with the degree of your hearing loss, we can determine the most suitable device to best help you.
- Hearing aid sales, fitting and programming - We will then fit those hearing aids to sit comfortably and securely in or around your ear. Using your hearing prescription, we will program your new devices to provide you with the proper amount of amplification to hear in your different environments.
- REM, real ear measurement - This is one of the most important processes needed to ensure your hearing aids are programmed optimally for you. Our hearing specialist uses real ear measurement to ensure your hearing aids are providing you with the proper amplification to hear in different environments.
- Tinnitus, (commonly known as “ringing in the ears) masking hearing aids. Although hearing aids won’t stop ringing in the ears completely, they can greatly help you experience relief.
- Hearing aid accessories and battery sales
- Hearing aid servicing including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- Custom ear molds and hearing protection, if you enjoy listening to live music, hunting, motorsports, you use power tools, or a musician, it’s important to wear hearing protection. we can create custom fit earmolds, earplugs, and in-ear monitors to keep your ears safe from loud sounds.
- ALD asistive listening devices are designed to give extra clarity and amplification in difficult listening environments, such as a restaurant, conference room, or lecture hall. We carry different types of assistive listening devices, including captioned telephones.
- Provides education to our senior resource partners in the community about the risks of untreated hearing loss as well as answering some frequently asked questions regarding our industry.
- And more.
Hearing Aids in Altamonte Springs - Hearing aids which are regulated by the FDA, are medical devices intended to enhance sound perception and clarity for individuals with hearing loss. With the rapid advancements in technology, hearing aids have become highly sophisticated. From Bluetooth-enabled devices capable of connecting to smartphones to rechargeable options that eliminate the need for batteryreplacements, there is a diverse range of hearing aids to cater to various needs. Below are the major manufacturers we work with offering various styles including custom made hearing aids:
- ReSound GN
Insurance - We acknowledge that hearing aids represent a significant financial investment in enhancing your quality of life. That is why we are proud to accept health insurance plans to help off-set some of the expense associated with addressing your hearing issue. Please contact us to determine if we are contracted with your insurance company.
Service pets welcome
Assistive listening devices
Remote hearing aid programming
We are preferred providers of the NFL Players Association’s Professional Athletes Foundation. Our goal is to bring better hearing to former professional athletes and fit them with the hearing technology they need.
We are a proud partner of HearStrong, an organization that spreads hearing loss awareness and provides hearing aids to those in need.
|Monday||9 am - 4:30 pm|
|Tuesday||9 am - 4:30 pm|
|Wednesday||9 am - 4:30 pm|
|Thursday||9 am - 4:30 pm|
|Friday||9 am - 4:30 pm|
Service pets welcome
Assistive listening devices
Remote hearing aid programming
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details