Board Certified Hearing Instrument Specialist
Mike grew up in Utah and attended Utah State University. As a Board-Certified Hearing Instrument Specialist, he spends most of his time treating people with hearing loss, performing hearing evaluations, fitting hearing instruments, and following up with patients to clean their devices and make sure they are working well.
Mike chose the hearing field because he wanted to help people communicate and increase their quality of life. He loves helping people improve their communication with friends and family and see them be more socially active. He also enjoys reducing the stress patients experience due to their hearing loss.
Read 1 verified patient review for House of Hearing - Brigham City! Their review score was 5 () from 1 review.
Write a review Sort by:
“I'm on my second set of hearing aids and I would recommend to any one to go in and see Kenzie and Amanda. They're always courteous and friendly and I always leave feeling happy. Whenever I've had a problem or question Kenzie has research a solution”
Welcome to House of Hearing, if you’re concerned about your own hearing or a loved one experiencing signs of hearing loss, you’re in the right place.
For over 35 years with 9 locations across Northern Utah, House of Hearing has cared for the hearing health of over 30,000 patients. Trust our seasoned team for the highest level of patient focused care in the state, backed by our unmatchable “14-Step Patient Promise” that has been crafted from extensive experience. Our commitment to patient care is unparalleled as we do our best to provide a wide range of diagnostic services for all your hearing and balance concerns.
Hearing care services
We offer a variety hearing and balance services for the people of Northern Utah.
- Hearing tests
- Hearing aid fittings & programming
- Experts in hearing aid technology. Whether you have new hearing aids or need an adjustment on your existing devices, our team of audiologists and hearing instrument can help you. We have the technology and ability to fit and program hearing aids from the leading hearing aid manufacturers.
- Hearing aid repair services
- Cochlear implants
- Tinnitus management - Tinnitus is the perception of hearing a sound (such as a buzzing, humming, ringing, or whistling) in the head or ears when no external sounds are present.
- Balance testing
- Custom hearing protection
- Teleaudiology - Schedule your virtual appointment today!
|9 am - 5 pm
|9 am - 12 pm
Accepted forms of payment
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details