Dr. Michael Bateman is a licensed audiologist who earned his Doctorate in audiology from Utah State University. He holds a certificate of clinical competence in audiology from the American Speech Language Hearing Association and has over a decade of experience working in a variety of clinical settings. Dr. Bateman specializes in hearing aid technology, dizziness and balance issues as well as assistive listening devices.
About this clinic
Hearing Doctors of Idaho provides individual hearing care plans for patients based on their needs, lifestyle and budget. They utilize state-of-the-art equipment and services along with the latest in technology in hearing aids and devices. Their professionals develop a lasting relationship with all their patients in order to ensure complete satisfaction in their hearing healthcare.
- comprehensive hearing evaluations and testing
- hearing aid sales – latest technology
- hearing aid dispensing and fittings
- hearing aid accessories
- hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- hearing and balance evaluation
- hearing aid batteries
- assistive listening devices
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financing available for those who qualify