A message from Quality Hearing Care of North Carolina about COVID-19:
Robert Cornish is a Licensed Hearing Instrument Specialist, licensed in the state of North Carolina. He is knowledgeable in the latest hearing aid technology and is experienced helping people achieve their hearing goals.
Read 2 verified patient reviews for Quality Hearing Care of North Carolina! Their average review score is 5 () from 2 reviews.
Write a review Sort by:
“My experience at Quality Hearing Care has been great. Bob Cornish does an excellent job in fitting the client with the proper hearing device. After care has also been great. I highly recommend Quality Hearing Care and Bob Cornish.”
“Bob Cornish is a wonderful specialist. He has helped me and my mother so much.”
About this hearing center
Quality Hearing Care of North Carolina will work with you to find the hearing solution that fits your needs, lifestyle and budget. Our professionals are trained in the latest technology and offer a complete selection of hearing aids and devices from the top manufacturers.
Visit one of our locations today to begin your journey to better hearing.
1456 N Howe St Suite #101
Southport, NC 28461
4809 Fayetteville Rd
Lumberton, NC 28358
Hearing care services
We provide a variety of hearing products and services including:
- hearing testing and evaluation
- hearing aid sales - latest technology
- hearing aid services
- assistive listening devices
- FREE 3 year warranty on hearing aids
- FREE lifetime service agreement
- FREE 2 year lost or damaged insurance policy
- FREE 3 years worth of batteries
- FREE phone for hearing impaired
|Monday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Tuesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Wednesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm |
Accepted forms of payment
- Financial aid
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details