A message from HearingLife - West Columbia about COVID-19:
Al Robinson is licensed Hearing Instrument Specialist knowledgeable in the latest hearing aid technology and experienced in helping people achieve healthy hearing. He helps people in our West Columbia office location.
Michele Shaw is knowledgeable in the latest hearing technology and passionate about helping others achieve healthy hearing.
Click on the orange button above and tell others about your experience at HearingLife - West Columbia to help them find the hearing care they need.
About this hearing center
We dispense hearing aid solutions that are customized specific to each patient’s unique needs, lifestyle and budget. We’re confident you’ll feel the difference as you walk into one of our offices. We’ve designed our patient care experience around how we would like our own loved ones to be treated. This is natural for us, since every member of the core management team, including the founders, have either experienced hearing loss personally or have a loved one with hearing loss. It’s so exciting to be able to help our own families, and even furthermore gratifying to be able to help yours!
Our West Columbia office location has been a staple in the medical community for more than five years.
Hearing care services
- The most advanced hearing technologies on the market
- 3 year complete service warranty with damage and loss coverage on nearly all hearing aids
- 30 day trial period
- Free in-office service on hearing aid cleanings and adjustments
- Free hearing evaluation and free annual testing
- We accept a wide variety of insurances
|Monday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details