Dr. White earned her Doctor of Audiology degree in 2011 from Ball State University. Before opening her private practice, Dr. White earned clinical experience with Indiana University. Dr. White loves the way hearing care allows her to build fulfilling, long-term relationships with her patients. She has experience with all makes and models of hearing aids and when she’s not helping her patients in the office, she’s enjoying time spent with family.
This provider participates in the following insurance and discount plans: Care and Save Discount Prg, Heavy and Highway, Davis Vision, Summit Township, Jordan Furniture, Senior Provider Network, TruHearing, AMAC, Pruitt Medicare, Perkspot, NEI, VA Choice, Sheetmetal 33 Classic Deluxe Benefit, Harmony Hearing, Homelink, UAW, OCCM, Lake Medical Imaging, HealthPass, PEHP, Plumber and Pipefitter 295, Carpenters of PA adminstered by Audionet, Northwood, Advanced Hearing Providers, Sheetmetal 33 Basic Discount, Federal Employee Program, CAP, Superior Vision, Plumber and Pipefitter 803, Unified Hearing, Metra, Union Reporter, Steamfitters Local 449, AAA, MCAS, Highmark Employee Discount , Paragon Home Resources, Provider Network of America and LECOM.
About this clinic
The professionals at Bright Life Hearing Care specialize in hearing care, hearing loss prevention and hearing loss treatment. They provide individualized care based on each patient’s unique hearing loss needs and lifestyle. Your care is personally overseen by Dr. Heather White, founder and owner of Bright Life Hearing. Her passion for patient care coupled with decades of experience ensure your care is in the hands of hearing healthcare professional.
- Cerumen Removal
- Custom Earmolds and Earplugs
- Diagnostic Audiologic Evaluations
- Hearing Aid Evaluation and Selection
- Hearing Aid Dispensing & Fitting
- Hearing Aid Repairs
- Live Speech Mapping
- Tinnitus Evaluation and Management
- Individualized Hearing Evaluation
- The Latest Hearing Instrument Technology
- Hearing Instrument Repair and Service
- Customized Earmolds and Headphones
- Custom Fit Hearing Protection
- Diagnostic Testing for Middle Ear Disorders
- Hearing and Listening Counseling
- Musician Hearing Protection
- Hunter Hearing Protection
- Aural Rehabilitation
- Tinnitus Evaluation and Treatment
- Amplified Listening Devices
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|