A message from HearingLife - Willmar about COVID-19:
Hearing Instrument Specialist
Licensed Hearing Instrument Specialist, Chad Ulferts, provides unmatched hearing health care and hearing aid technology solutions at affordable prices. It is his mission to provide patients with the highest quality care in the industry and guide them to an improved quality of life through better hearing. Recommendations on hearing aid technology are not only based on each patient’s individual hearing loss, but also their specific lifestyle. To reconnect our patients with their loved ones again is our highest priority.
Click on the orange button above and tell others about your experience at HearingLife - Willmar to help them find the hearing care they need.
At HearingLife – Wilmar, our hearing professionals use a calm and professional approach to providing hearing assessments with individualized consultations to ensure you get the best solution for your hearing needs and lifestyle. We encourage the maintenance of optimal hearing health to support overall good quality of life. Be sure to call us today to book your next appointment, we look forward to serving you.
You will find us just off the Hwy 48 exit; across from Bargain Bills, sandwiched between Johnson Bank and Perkins. Walking in the north-west entrance, we are the first office on the left.
Hearing care services
We offer complete services including:
- hearing aid sales and repairs
- hearing testing and evaluations
- tinnitus evaluation and management
- advanced hearing aids with Bluetooth compatibility
- fitting and follow-up care
- earwax removal and maintenance
- custom earmolds and earplugs
- financing available through Care Credit, call to see if you qualify
|Monday||9 am - 5 pm|
|Friday||9 am - 5 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details