Dr. Adrianne Miller is the Director of Audiology at West Texas Rehab Center. She earned her doctorate from Texas Tech University Health Sciences. She holds a certificate of clinical competence with the American Speech Language Hearing Association and is a fellow of the American Academy of Audiology. Dr. Miller focuses on how tinnitus affects people and options for treating it. In her spare time she enjoys her family, tech football and traveling.
Dr. Angela Middlebrooks is the Clinical Audiologist at West Texas Rehab Center.
She earned her doctorate from the University of Oklahoma Health Sciences. She holds a certificate of clinical competence from the American Speech Language Hearing Association and is a fellow of the American Academy of Audiology. Dr. Middlebrooks works with patients of all ages. She specializes in hearing device fitting and balance assessment. In her spare time, Dr. Middlbrooks enjoys her family time and Terrier.
Dr. Switzer was born and raised on the Gulf Coast. She graduated with her Doctor of Audiology degree from the University of South Alabama. She has practiced audiology in the Pacific Northwest and in the Northeast, before returning to her roots in the South. Dr. Switzer is a fellow of the American Academy of Audiology (FAAA) and a member of the Texas Academy of Audiology. She holds the national certification, the Certification of Clinical Competence (CCC-A) and is state board licensed. She has worked in a variety of settings including otolaryngology offices, a not-for-profit hospital rehabilitation center and with audiology training and education. Her areas of interest include Auditory Processing Disorders, vestibular disorders, diagnostic testing and hearing aids. She enjoys spending time with her family and her pets. Her interests include travel and photography.
Click on the orange button above and tell others about your experience at West Texas Rehab Center to help them find the hearing care they need.
About this hearing center
The West Texas Rehabilitation Center is a private, non-profit corporation founded in 1953 as a treatment center for children with cerebral palsy. We started with one location and one physical therapist treating seventeen patients. Now, however, responding to the needs of our communities has resulted in the growth of our organization to include three locations and more than two hundred employees. Proudly, our staff works together as an integrated team to provide a wide array of outpatient physical, communication, and hearing services to the thousands of children and adults across West Texas who are challenged by disabilities and/or disorders.
Hearing care services
- Hearing screenings
- Diagnostic hearing evaluations
- Communication Needs Assessment
- Hearing devices (variety of manufacturers)
- Validation and Verification (probe microphone measures and testing in noise) of hearing aid fittings to ensure proper amplification
- Hearing device accessories & assistive listening technologies
- Premium care service plans including cleaning, checks, maintenance, batteries, filters, domes and repairs
- Tinnitus (ringing in the ears) evaluation and management
- Cochlear and osseointegrated (BAHA) implant candidacy evaluations, Implant activations and mapping
- Central auditory processing evaluations
- Balance assessments
- Middle ear analysis (tympanogram, acoustic reflex testing and special middle ear function tests)
- Otoacoustic emission testing
- Auditory brainstem response testing
- Newborn assessments
- Industrial hearing tests and conservation
- Educational Audiology
- Hearing Protection and Conservation
- Veteran Evaluations
- Outpatient Rehab facility so we have the ability to co-treat with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational & Physical Therapists, Orthotics & Prosthetics & Social Services
|Monday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Tuesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Wednesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Thursday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Friday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm |
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details