Allina Medical Woodbury Clinic
ReviewsHealthy Hearing posts all positive and negative reviews that meet publishing criteria.
Click on the orange button above and tell others about your experience at Allina Medical Woodbury Clinic to help them find the hearing care they need.
Hearing loss can be so gradual that you may not notice it at first. If left unnoticed and untreated, it can cause frustration, fatigue and social isolation. We help persons of all ages identify and deal with hearing loss. We use the latest technology in a comfortable, caring environment as we tailor these services according to your lifestyle and communication needs.
We have ten office locations in the Twin Cities area that offer audiology services to choose from.
Hearing care services
Our services and products include:
- complete hearing evaluations
- hearing aid sales and dispensing
- hearing aid fittings and follow-up care and repair
- counseling on preventing and coping with hearing loss for patient and family members
- physician referrals
Call us today to schedule your individualized hearing evaluation.
Hours of operation
|Monday||9 am - 5 pm|
|Tuesday||9 am - 5 pm|
|Wednesday||9 am - 5 pm|
|Thursday||9 am - 5 pm|
|Friday||9 am - 5 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details