The Manager of Audiology at Ear, Nose & Throat Surgeons of Western New England is Doctor of Audiology Matthew Kelley. Dr. Kelley is a graduate of University of Massachusetts Amherst and holds a Certification of Clinical Competency from the American Speech, Language and Hearing Association. He is also a Fellow of the American Academy of Audiology. He has personal experience with hearing loss including over 25 years of hearing aid use. His specialties include amplification selection and fitting and electroacoustic analysis of hearing devices. He has been a part of the team at Ear, Nose & Throat Surgeons of Western New England since 2010.
Click on the orange button above and tell others about your experience at Ear, Nose & Throat Surgeons of Western New England to help them find the hearing care they need.
At Ear, Nose & Throat Surgeons of Western New England, all of our audiologists are licensed in the state of Massachusetts and maintain a Certificate of Clinical Competence in Audiology by the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association. We use the most up-to-date treatments and offer the most technology advanced hearing devices to provide high quality care for all of our patients. We can help you make the best choices for all of your hearing needs.
We have several locations in the surrounding community to better serve you.
Hearing care services
Ear, Nose & Throat Surgeons of Western New England provides a full range of comprehensive hearing services to patients of all ages, including:
- Medical diagnoses and treatment for ear health issues
- Hearing screenings
- Complete hearing tests
- Hearing aid evaluations
- Hearing aids – A wide selection of top-quality digital hearing instruments from the best manufacturers
- Computerized hearing aid fittings to ensure proper amplification
- Hearing aid accessories
- Earwax removal
- Assistive Listening Devices (ALDs) including amplified telephones for people who are hearing impaired
- Hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- Hearing aid batteries
- Tinnitus (ringing in the ears) evaluation and management
- Custom earmolds for hearing aids and earplugs for swimming and hearing protection
- Vestibular (balance) testing
|Monday||9 am - 5 pm|
|Tuesday||9 am - 5 pm|
|Wednesday||9 am - 5 pm|
|Thursday||9 am - 5 pm|
|Friday||9 am - 5 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- Insurance accepted, please call for details