Dr. Jason Johnson is a licensed audiologist who joined Cooper Clinic Department of ENT & Allergy in 2015. He earned his doctorate in audiology from the University of Arkansas and completed an externship in the Arkansas Children’s Hospital Department of Audiology. Dr. Johnson holds a certificate of clinical competence in audiology from the American Speech Language Hearing Association.
About this clinic
There are no other physician groups in our community quite like Cooper Clinic. Cooper Clinic is owned by our doctors, not a hospital, which means it is stable and strong after more than 90 years.
Cooper Clinic offers complete audiology and hearing aid services for patients of all ages.
- Complete hearing tests
- Hearing aid evaluations
- Hearing aids – A wide selection of top-quality digital hearing instruments from the best manufacturers
- Computerized hearing aid fittings to ensure proper amplification
- Hearing aid accessories
- Hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- Hearing aid batteries
- Custom earmolds for hearing aids and earplugs for swimming and hearing protection
Call this clinic today!
Or request an appointment online
|Monday||Open by appt.|
|Tuesday||Open by appt.|
|Wednesday||Open by appt.|
|Thursday||Open by appt.|
|Friday||Open by appt.|
Accepted forms of payment
- Insurance accepted, please call for details