Benjamin Russell is a licensed audiologist and Clinic Associate Professor at Appalachian State University. He holds a certificate of clinical competence in audiology from the American Speech Language Hearing Association and is knowledgeable in the latest hearing technology in order to help patients choose the best solution for their hearing needs.
About this clinic
The Appalachian State University Communication Disorders Clinic is the right choice for exceptional hearing healthcare. We employ expert licensed, certified audiologists to provide a variety of hearing services to both children and adults.
- Complete hearing evaluations
- Hearing aid selection and evaluations
- Hearing aid sales, education, service and repairs
- Assistive listening devices
- Custom hearing protection earplugs and swim plugs
|Monday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Thursday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Friday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm |
Accepted forms of payment