Dr. Rosanne Prince holds a Doctorate in Audiology and is experienced at helping people of all ages hear better.
Read 6 verified patient reviews for St John's Audiology and Hearing Aids! Their average review score is 5 () from 6 reviews.
Write a review Sort by:
“It was a pleasant experience. Rosanne Prince is good to work with. I have no complaints. The best part of that is I got hearing aids that I am happy with.”
“She's very easy to work with and she's good with my kids. ”
“They seemed competent. It was a great experience all around. ”
“She's very professional and knows her job. ”
“Very nice and helpful.”
About this hearing center
With our reputation for providing quality and caring hearing health services to the people of the Jackson region, we are your choice for excellence in hearing health care. Call us today to learn how we can help you hear better.
Hearing care services
We offer a variety of products and services including:
- hearing tests to determine hearing health
- tympanometry to test for the presence of fluid in the ears
- otoacoustic emissions to test for hearing defects, especially in children
- auditory brainstem response (ABR) testing to check the health of the hearing nerve and brainstem function
- Tests to check for auditory processing disorders
- state-of-the-art hearing exams to help diagnose your hearing problems.
- hearing aid sales: the latest digital technology, including open fits, direct to iPhone, and rechargeable hearing aids
- custom-fit earplugs and swim plugs
- custom hearing protection, including recreational earpieces for musicians and hunters
- hearing aid repairs and adjustments
|Monday||8:30 am - 4:30 pm |
|Tuesday||8:30 am - 4:30 pm |
|Wednesday||8:30 am - 4:30 pm |
|Thursday||8:30 am - 4:30 pm |
|Friday||8:30 am - 4:30 pm |
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Insurance accepted, please call for details