Michael Schultz is a licensed audiologist helping people achieve healthy hearing. He is knowledgeable in the latest technology in hearing aids and devices. Michael holds a certificate of clinical competence in audiology from the American Speech Language Hearing Association.
Click on the orange button above and tell others about your experience at Mayo Clinic Health System to help them find the hearing care they need.
About this hearing center
Almost 30 million Americans have some type of problem with their hearing. If you think you're having trouble hearing, your first step in treatment is a hearing evaluation by a licensed and experienced professional.
The Mayo Clinic Health System Franciscan Healthcare Audiology Team includes three licensed and board certified audiologists, two technicians licensed as hearing instrument specialists and support staff. We are dedicated to providing high-quality patient and family-centered hearing and balance care services to patients of all ages from from birth on up.
We offer audiology care at La Crosse Clinic, Onalaska Clinic and outreach services are available at Franciscan Healthcare locations in Arcadia, Prairie du Chien, Sparta, Tomah and Waukon.
Hearing care services
Our audiology services include:
- comprehensive behavioral and electrophysiological hearing/audiological evaluations
- hearing aid/assistive listening device evaluation
- hearing aid/assistive listening device fitting
- aural rehabilitation
- auditory processing evaluations
- bone anchored hearing appliance (BAHA) evaluation and fitting
- multidisciplinary vestibular evaluation and management
- tinnitus assessment and management
- evaluation and fitting of custom earplugs for musicians, hunters/shooters, noise as well as swimming
|Monday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Tuesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Wednesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Thursday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Friday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm |
Accepted forms of payment
- Insurance accepted, please call for details