Eastern Virginia ENT - Chesapeake
It is outside of normal business hours for this location. Please fill out the appointment request form for a call back.
Audiologist Paula Abraham has been with Eastern Virginia Ear, Nose and Throat Specialists for over 23 years. She earned both her Bachelor of Science and Master of Science in Audiology from West Virginia University and her Doctor of Audiology from A.T. Still University. Dr. Abraham is the Director of Audiology and she specializes in state of the art digital hearing aids.
Dr. Abraham is actively involved in her community and frequently visits various organizations presenting lectures on hearing loss and latest treatments. Dr. Abraham lives in Great Bridge with her husband and two sons.
Dr. Stephanie Collins is a licensed audiologist who joined our team of professionals in 2014. She earned a Doctorate in audiology from West Virginia University, holds a certificate of clinical competence in audiology from the American Speech Language Hearing Association and is a fellow of the American Academy of Audiology. Dr. Collins sees patients in both our Harborview and Chesapeake office locations.
Dr. Katie Derrenberger is a licensed audiologist who joined our team of professionals in 2017. She earned a Doctorate in audiology from Kent State University, holds a certificate of clinical competence in audiology from the American Speech Language Hearing Association and is a fellow of the American Academy of Audiology. Dr. Derrenberger sees patients in both our Harborview and Chesapeake office locations.
Dr. Michael LeMay is a licensed audiologist who joined our team of professionals in 2015. He earned a Doctorate in audiology from Arizona School of Health Sciences and holds a certificate of clinical competence in audiology from the American Speech Language Hearing Association. Dr. LeMay sees patients in both our Harborview and Chesapeake office locations.
Justin Schulz is a licensed Doctor of Audiology with experience helping people achieve healthy hearing specializing in the evaluation and non-medical treatment of hearing loss and has extensive training in hearing evaluation and rehabilitative audiology including hearing instrument dispensing and patient-centered counseling.
Read 54 verified patient reviews for Eastern Virginia ENT - Chesapeake! Their average review score is 4.94 () from 54 reviews.
Write a review Sort by:
“I had great service in shopping for and purchasing hearing aids. Paula provided clear, easy to understand help with several home trials. Paula and VA ENT's overall care and help was outstanding. ”
“Extremely prompt and professional. ”
“Dr. Abraham is very knowledgeable in her field and very meticulous in her examination. She keeps you well informed on each and every aspect of your hearing situation and she provides a detailed list of options. She is very personable and is a pleasure to work with. ”
“Katie Derrenberger was excellent! She kept tweeking my hearing aid until I was ABSOLUTELY satisfied. Very happy with the extra care I received. Thank you. ”
“Appreciated the fact that you could try the hearing aids before purchase. Justin Schultz was my audiologist and I couldn't be happier with the service he provided. He took as long as needed to make sure the adjustments to my hearing aids were to my satisfaction. My overall experience was very positive and pleasant. ”
A message from Eastern Virginia ENT - Chesapeake:
We are OPEN and making every effort to prevent the spread of the coronavirus. We intend to continue our services in a clean and safe environment for you and your family. We are following the CDC guidelines to prevent the spread of Covid19.
The audiologists of Eastern Virginia Ear, Nose and Throat Associates are here to provide you with the best solution suitable to your hearing needs and lifestyle at the best value.
We are a group of audiologists specializing in the diagnosis and treatment of hearing loss. We have extensive training, skills and experience to evaluate and treat hearing impairment in people ranging in ages from newborns to adults. We offer a broad range of hearing instruments from basic to the most sophisticated digital technology from a variety of leading manufacturers.
We work closely with the doctors of Eastern Virginia Ear, Nose and Throat. If there is a medical problem involving your ears or hearing, we can easily have you seen by one of our physicians or nurse practitioners instead of having to make a separate appointment.
We have three convenient locations to better serve you in the Hampton Roads area. See the links listed here to the Virginia Beach and Suffolk office locations.
Hearing care services in Virginia:
- Hearing screenings
- Comprehensive diagnostic hearing evaluations/testing for all ages including, newborn screenings and follow ups
- Hearing aid evaluations, if you have a hearing loss based on your test results (audiogram) together we will determine which hearing aid is best for your hearing loss, lifestyle and budget
- Full line of digital hearing aids available, including Bluetooth technology in a variety of styles and sizes
- Custom made and fitted hearing aids
- Rechargeable hearing aids
- Hearing aid and hearing aid accessory sales
- Hearing aid fitting and programming
- Speech mapping and real ear verification measurements using state of the art equipment
- Full line of pediatric hearing aids and pediatric hearing aid accessories
- Custom earmolds, musicians plugs, hearing protection, pilots molds and IPOD molds
- Assistive listening devices
- 30 day trial period on all products
- Hearing aid repairs and cleanings on all makes and models
- Batteries and discount battery club
- Tinnitus, "commonly know as ringing in the ears" evaluation and management
- Earwax removal and management
- Vestibular evaluations including VNG/ABR
- Otoacoustic emissions testing
- Workers Compensation evaluations
Service pets welcome
Assistive listening devices
|Monday||8 am - 5 pm|
|Tuesday||8 am - 5 pm|
|Wednesday||8 am - 5 pm|
|Thursday||8 am - 5 pm|
|Friday||8 am - 5 pm|
Service pets welcome
Assistive listening devices
Accepted forms of payment
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details