Dr. Elizabeth Adams is a clinical professor and VT licensed audiologist who teaches coursework and provides clinical instruction within the Department of Communication Sciences & Disorders program at UVM. She is dedicated to maximizing communication through evidence-based hearing loss treatment using a variety of technological options. Dr. Adams has a special interest in the adult and geriatric populations, specifically providing treatment and support to reduce the negative effects of hearing loss on quality of life.
Click on the orange button above and tell others about your experience at University Of Vermont to help them find the hearing care they need.
The Eleanor M. Luse Center is part of the University of Vermont, Communication Sciences and Disorders graduate program. The audiology clinic is staffed by two licensed, experienced audiologists who provide hearing assessment and intervention service, including hearing aid fittings and follow-up. We also provide services to assess and treat tinnitus, hyperacusis, and decreased sound tolerance. Our state of the art clinic on the UVM campus provides high quality care in a private and professional setting. The E. M. Luse Center's mission is realized in the Audiology Clinic as we work to provide the highest quality care to the broader community with a strong focus on education for patients and their families. We believe that this supportive educational component, provided by experts in audiological evaluation and treatment, results in the most effective and most successful hearing outcomes for each person we see.
Hearing care services
- Comprehensive hearing evaluations
- Hearing aid consultation, selection, and fitting
- Evaluation of hearing aid effectiveness
- Hearing aid repair & service
- Assistive listening devices
- Tinnitus assessment and treatment
- Tinnitus retraining therapy (TRT)
- Hyperacusis and decreased sound tolerance assessment and treatment
- Custom hearing protection, including musician's ear molds
- Custom digital hearing protection for hunters and recreational shooting
- Custom swim molds
|Monday||8 am - 4:30 pm|
|Tuesday||8 am - 4:30 pm|
|Wednesday||8 am - 4:30 pm|
|Thursday||8 am - 4:30 pm|
|Friday||8 am - 4:30 pm|
Accepted forms of payment