Lisa Christensen earned her Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees from Brigham Young University and her Doctorate in Audiology from Arizona School of Health Sciences. She holds a certificate of clinical competence in audiology from the American Speech Language Hearing Association and is a fellow of the American Academy of Audiology.
Click on the orange button above and tell others about your experience at Audiology Professionals to help them find the hearing care they need.
The doctors of audiology at Audiology Professionals work in a state of the art hearing center. They are dedicated to helping to improve your life through better hearing. If you feel you may be experiencing hearing loss, please contact us. We offer the combination of modern hearing aid technology and professional service to ensure the best hearing solutions.
Hearing care services
Our services include the following:
- comprehensive hearing evaluations and testing
- hearing aid sales – latest technology
- hearing aid dispensing and fittings
- hearing aid accessories
- hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- custom earmolds and hearing protection
- hearing aid batteries
|Monday||9 am - 5 pm|
|Tuesday||9 am - 5 pm|
|Wednesday||9 am - 5 pm|
|Thursday||9 am - 5 pm|
|Friday||9 am - 5 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details