Dr. Joan Fustenburg is a licensed audiologist who earned a Master’s degree in audiology from the University of Texas and a Doctorate in audiology from A.T. Still University Arizona School of Health Sciences. She holds a certificate of clinical competence in audiology from the American Speech Language Hearing Association and oversees the workings of our Audiology/Vestibulography Department. Dr. Fustenburg specializes in vestibular testing, hearing aid technology and fitting, tinnitus management and neurodiagnostics.
Click on the orange button above and tell others about your experience at Medical Center Hearing Aids to help them find the hearing care they need.
Since 1980, Medical Center Hearing Aids has offered full service hearing care. It is our goal to provide you with the best care available based on your individual needs and concerns. From prevention to rehabilitation, we offer the latest technology available. With access to all major hearing aid brands, we can ensure you find the solution that’s right for you.
Hearing care services
Our services include the following:
- comprehensive hearing evaluations and testing
- hearing aid sales – latest technology
- hearing aid dispensing and fittings
- hearing aid accessories
- hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- custom earmolds and hearing protection
- hearing aid batteries
- tinnitus management
- earwax removal
- assistive listening devices
|Monday||8:30 am - 5 pm|
|Tuesday||8:30 am - 5 pm|
|Wednesday||8:30 am - 5 pm|
|Thursday||8:30 am - 5 pm|
|Friday||8:30 am - 12 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details