A message from Lifetime Hearing Clinic, Inc. about COVID-19:
We are taking all precautions according to the CDC to prevent the spread of Covid-19. Please call us with inquiries regarding our Covid-19 protocol.
Through her 15 years of experience in the Audiology profession, Dr. Heather Hancock Dooley has developed knowledge of high technology digital hearing instruments and the expertise to find successful hearing solutions for even the most challenging hearing losses. Dr. Dooley has also been extensively trained in Tinnitus Retraining Therapy for tinnitus management.
Click on the orange button above and tell others about your experience at Lifetime Hearing Clinic, Inc. to help them find the hearing care they need.
Lifetime Hearing Clinic provides a relaxed, caring, pressure free environment for you to learn about your hearing loss and treat it. Our state of the art office ensures accurate diagnosis and treatment options. After evaluation, we will help you chose a hearing device that will best suit your needs. We look forward to a long relationship with you and your hearing.
Hearing care services
Our services include the following:
- comprehensive hearing evaluations and testing
- hearing aid sales – latest technology
- hearing aid dispensing and fittings
- hearing aid accessories
- hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- custom earmolds and hearing protection
- hearing aid batteries
- assistive listening devices
|Monday||8 am - 5 pm|
|Tuesday||8 am - 5 pm|
|Wednesday||8 am - 5 pm|
|Thursday||8 am - 5 pm|
|Friday||8 am - 12 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details