Dr. LeJeune obtained her Doctor of Audiology degree from Central Michigan University. She is nationally Certified through the American Board of Audiology and the American Speech-Language & Hearing Association. Dr. LeJeune is licensed for audiology through the State of Tennessee and also in the State of Kentucky.Dr. LeJeune also holds a Master’s degree in Audiology from Vanderbilt University and a Bachelor of Science degree in speech pathology from Truman State University.
Emiko has been practicing audiology since 1989. Prior to working with the Center for Audiology, she served for over six years in the U.S. Army. Assignments included the Army Audiology and Speech Center at Walter Reed Amy Medical Center and Hearing Conservation Officer for the Military District of Washington D.C.
She and her husband Beau keep busy with their kids, dogs and active family life while not at the Center for Audiology. In her spare time, she enjoys reading, music, karate, and is an avid runner.
Read 7 verified patient reviews for Center For Audiology! Their average review score is 5 () from 7 reviews.
Write a review Sort by:
“Dr. Carr has patiently worked with me to find the best device and programming options for me. The most effective hearing aid or device is only as good as the audiologist who fits it. Dr. Carr has included me as a partner in this process, listening and asking the right questions. I recommend her and the Center highly.”
“I liked the way she treated my dad. She was very respectful and also friendly. She was very organized, there was no wasted time and he's very nervous, so time wasted is very difficult for him. She is going to get a special program for her computer to evaluate whether the hearing aids that he already has can be made to work for him.”
“She explained everything in detail, what we were doing. ”
“She was very nice. She explained everything she was doing and very professional.”
“Everyone was very nice, very kind. ”
The team of professionals at the Center for Audiology strive to provide comprehensive and professional hearing care, from prevention to rehabilitation and beyond. Our care is unique to each individual and reflects the concern and attention required. We allow each individual to succeed at their goal of improved quality of life through better hearing. Our talented staff will work closely with each patient to ensure maximum results.
Hearing care services
The Clarksville Center for Audiology focuses on the total spectrum of hearing care including:
- Diagnostic audiologic evaluation for all ages from newborn infant to geriatrics
- Hearing aid fitting, evaluation and counseling to determine the need and most appropriate type of hearing aid
- Balance and vestibular evaluation
- Electrophysiologic auditory evaluation
- Specialized evaluation of infants and children
- Video Otoscopic inspections of the ear
- Assistive listening devices for special situations
- Custom swim plugs, hearing protection and musician’s ear plugs
- Custom electronic hearing protection for shooting
- Repair and service of all makes and models of hearing aids
|Monday||8 am - 5 pm|
|Tuesday||8 am - 8 pm|
|Wednesday||8 am - 5 pm|
|Thursday||8 am - 5 pm|
|Friday||8 am - 5 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details