Audiologist Maria Revak holds a doctorate in Audiology and a certiificate of clinical competence in audiology from the American Speech Language Hearing Association.
About this clinic
At ENT Surgery Group, we genuinely care about your family's health. We have made it our mission to provide comprehensive care and real meaningful relief for medical concerns related to your head and neck. When you have a hearing problem, relief is essential. Some ENT disorders can affect your quality of life, from how you interact with others to your ability to enjoy life's simplest pleasures.
We take a highly individualized approach to your care, one that's marked by our heartfelt compassion for you and your needs. We strive harder to provide care that brings relief and peace of mind.
We provide a full range of hearing and balance services. Our audiology department is staffed by professionals who are committed to your hearing and balance.
Our expert staff will assist you in finding the right hearing aid based on the type of hearing loss you have and your budget. They are committed to spend as much time as necessary fitting and adjusting your new hearing aids to your satisfaction.
- Complete hearing tests
- Hearing screenings
- Hearing aid evaluations
- Hearing aids – A wide selection of top-quality digital hearing instruments from the best manufacturers
- Computerized hearing aid fittings to ensure proper amplification
- Hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- Hearing aid batteries
- Assistive Listening Devices (ALDs) including amplified telephones for people who are hearing impaired
- Hearing aid accessories
- Custom earmolds for hearing aids and earplugs for swimming and hearing protection
Call this clinic today!
Or request an appointment online
|Monday||8:00 am - 4:30 pm |
|Tuesday||8:00 am - 4:30 pm |
|Wednesday||8:00 am - 4:30 pm |
|Thursday||8:00 am - 4:30 pm |
|Friday||8:00 am - 12:00 pm |
Accepted forms of payment