Cheryl Delfino has over 30 years of experience in the hearing care field. She is licensed by the state of Pennsylvania to dispense hearing aids. She is Board Certified in Hearing Instrument Sciences and holds an undergraduate degree in education. Cheryl is highly-skilled at hearing diagnostics and modern digital hearing instrument technology. She works with patients of all ages.
Dr. Gregory Delfino has spent over three decades in service to people who have hearing loss. He holds a PhD in Audiology and has vast clinical experience in many audiological specialties. He serves patients at Audiology Services and within the local hospital system. He specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of vestibular issues and Central Auditory Processing Disorders in children and adults.
Read 4 verified patient reviews for Audiology Services - Bethlehem! Their average review score is 4 () from 4 reviews.
Write a review Sort by:
“I received my hearing aids 7/30/18, it's going on a year and still having trouble. I call three offices time after time and I just went back, it's been a lot of visits, Starkey no more for me. I'm not happy at all with your product. Paid a lot of money and got nowhere. No good rapport for Starkey in my book. They worked on my aids, good for a while or so, and now it's the same way it was before. No good rapport. ”
Received 05/13/2019Official Response from Audiology Services - Bethlehem:“Shirley, Thank you for sharing your thoughts! It was wonderful speaking on the phone with you this afternoon. We are looking forward to seeing you in the clinic in a few days to increase your hearing potential. Thank you for choosing Audiology Services as your hearing healthcare provider!" Hear Life's Story, Blaise Delfino, M.S. - HIS Director of Operations Audiology Services ”
“I would like to thank Blaise Delfino and his staff at Audiology Services for making me feel at ease and explaining every step of this process in great detail. I couldn't ask for a better group of people helping me enjoy life again! Many thanks to my friends at Audiology Services.”
“Excellent service and attention to detail. Thank you/Merci!!”
“Cheryl Delfino has been so very helpful with my mom. Mom is on a fixed income and had a difficult time affording hearing aids. Cheryl was extremely helpful and remains very helpful!”
About this hearing center
What makes Audiology Services different than other hearing clinics?
- Our experience. We've each been in the business of helping people hear better for over 30 years, meaning that we have over 60 years of combined experience. We've learned a lot in that time and our knowledge benefits you.
- Our approach. We're a family-owned and operated local small business where you're served by a husband-wife team. We care about our community and the people in it.
- Our reputation. We're the hearing care provider of choice for many important local institutions including Lehigh University and the Teamsters Union. We're known for our honesty and integrity.
- Our education. Dr. Gregory Delfino holds a PhD in Audiology. Cheryl Delfino holds and undergraduate degree in education and is Board Certified in Hearing Instrument Sciences.
- Our expertise. From young children to older adults, we have the skills necessary to provide world-class care for even the most complex hearing problems.
- Our caring. We truly care about helping you or your loved one get the most out of life through better hearing.
Call us today to talk about how you could be hearing better.
Hearing care services
Audiology Services is the area's trusted resource for professional and experienced audiology and hearing aid services for people of all ages, including:
- Hearing screenings
- Complete hearing tests
- Hearing aid evaluations
- Hearing aids – A wide selection of top-quality digital hearing instruments from the best manufacturers
- Computerized hearing aid fittings to ensure proper amplification
- Hearing aid accessories
- Earwax removal
- Assistive Listening Devices (ALDs) including amplified telephones for people who are hearing impaired
- FM systems
- Hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- Hearing aid batteries
- Tinnitus (ringing in the ears) evaluation and management
- Custom earmolds for hearing aids and earplugs for swimming and hearing protection
- Speech and language services
We have two convenient locations to serve you better:
1415 Princeton Drive, Bethlehem, PA, 18017
111 S. Spruce Street, Nazareth, PA, 18064
We also serve those living in local assisted living facilities.
|Monday||7:30 am - 6:00 pm|
|Tuesday||7:30 am - 6:00 pm|
|Wednesday||7:30 am - 6:00 pm|
|Thursday||7:30 am - 6:00 pm|
|Friday||7:30 am - 6:00 pm|
|Saturday||9:00 am - 3:00 pm |
|Evening and/or weekend hours available by appointment. Please call to schedule.|
Accepted forms of payment
- Insurance accepted, please call for details