St. Luke’s Hearing Aid Center - Phillipsburg
755 Memorial Pkwy Bldg 100 Ste 103 Phillipsburg, NJ 08865
ReviewsHealthy Hearing posts all positive and negative reviews that meet publishing criteria.
Click on the orange button above and tell others about your experience at St. Luke’s Hearing Aid Center - Phillipsburg to help them find the hearing care they need.
Warren hospital, where caring is our calling
Our Audiology and Hearing Aid practice serves all ages from birth to 100! Our staff Specializes in today's most advanced technology combining comfortable sound quality with better speech understanding, directional intelligence that adjusts automatically to the sounds around you, and elimination of feedback or whistling. We strive for personalized, complete hearing health care for you and your family.
Hearing care services
- Specialized evaluations for all ages
- Licensed and certified audiologists
- Pure tone and speech sound evaluations
- Middle ear, acoustic reflex and otoacoustic emission testing
- Comprehensive evaluations for children with hearing loss from middle ear infections and central auditory processing deficits
- Convenient outpatient location and parking
- Complete hearing aid fitting, programming, and follow-up services
- Digital hearing aids including Oticon, Widex and other leading manufacturers
- Hearing aid repair
Hours of operation
|Monday||8:30 am - 5 pm|
|Tuesday||8:30 am - 5 pm|
|Wednesday||8:30 am - 5 pm|
|Thursday||8:30 am - 5 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
Disclaimer: This clinic profile is for general information purposes only.