Read 1 verified patient review for Oregon Health & Science University Audiology Services! Their review score was 5 () from 1 review.
Write a review Sort by:
“These people are fantastic right up to Jessica and beyond never cease to be helpful”
The Oregon Health & Science University Audiology Service is a team of highly-qualified audiologists who serve the University Hospital and Clinics at OHSU.
Our team provides state-of-the-art hearing assessment and rehabilitative services for both children and adults.
Hearing aid walk-in clinic is offered to our patients who are experiencing difficulties with their hearing aid or minor hearing issues. Hours are Monday 12:00 til 2:00 pm, Wednesdays 10:00 - 11:30 am, Fridays 2:00 - 4:00 pm.
Hearing care services
- Diagnostic hearing tests for children and adults
- Inpatient audiometric evaluation
- Hearing aid fitting using "Real-Ear" technology
- Hearing aid evaluations
- Hearing aid fitting and follow up
- Custom earplugs for protection from noise and water
- Listening devices
- Comprehensive cochlear implantation program
- Vestibular (inner ear) testing, diagnosis and treatment
- Tinnitus (ringing in the ear) evaluation and treatment
- Hearing loss education in-services to organizations, schools, health care systems and support groups
- Hearing education materials for learning about your hearing and how to prevent hearing loss
- Auditory rehabilitation courses
|Monday||8 am - 4:30 pm|
|Tuesday||8 am - 4:30 pm|
|Wednesday||8 am - 4:30 pm|
|Thursday||8 am - 4:30 pm|
|Friday||8 am - 4:30 pm|
Accepted forms of payment