Dr. Jo Ann Nichols is a licensed audiologist who earned her Doctorate in audiology from Teachers College and has been teaching and providing clinical audiology services in a variety of clinical settings. Dr. Nichols is the Director of the Mysak Clinic and has been for several years.
Click on the orange button above and tell others about your experience at Columbia University Midtown to help them find the hearing care they need.
We offer comprehensive hearing evaluations and will work with you to find the best hearing solution for you. Our staff is trained in the latest technology and offers a complete selection of hearing aids from many manufacturers. We also offer personalized follow up care to ensure that you remain satisfied with your hearing.
Hearing care services
Our services include the following:
- comprehensive hearing evaluations and testing
- hearing aid sales – latest technology
- hearing aid dispensing and fittings
- hearing aid accessories
- hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- custom earmolds and hearing protection
- hearing aid batteries
- assistive listening devices
|Monday||Open by appointment|
|Tuesday||Open by appointment|
|Wednesday||Open by appointment|
|Thursday||Open by appointment|
|Friday||Open by appointment|
Accepted forms of payment