Licensed doctor of audiology Rebecca Book earned her Doctorate in Audiology from Towson University. She has precious experience at Johns Hopkins, Bayview and working closely with local ENT physicians.
Dr. Rebecca Book was raised in Essex, Maryland and she specializes in digital hearing aid technology and diagnostics.
Click on the orange button above and tell others about your experience at Live Better Hearing - Waldorf to help them find the hearing care they need.
Live Better Hearing is a hearing care center with locations in Waldorf, Pasadena, Pikesville and Baltimore Highlands and is known as one of the premier providers of hearing care in the state of Maryland. People travel from as far as Western Maryland, Pennsylvania and the Eastern Shore for our services. We offer hearing testing and hearing aid services to patients of all ages. We believe that comfortable surroundings and caring individuals are vital to the treatment of hearing impairment.
Hearing care services
- Free hearing screenings
- Hearing aid evaluations
- Hearing aid dispensing and expert fitting
- Hearing aid cleaning, maintenance and repairs
- Hearing aid batteries
- Hearing protection
- Audiometiric (hearing) evaluation
- Tympanometry (middle ear assessment)
- Auditory Brainstem Evoked Response Assessment (BSAER)
- Auditory Steady State Evoked Response (ASSR)
- Central Auditory Processing Disorder services
- Cerumen (earwax) removal and management
- Electronystagmography (ENG)
- Visualnystagmography (VNG)
- Otoacoustic Emissions Assessment
- Tinnitus evaluation and treatment
- Vestibular (dizziness) rehabilitation
|Monday||8 am - 4:30 pm|
|Tuesday||8 am - 4:30 pm|
|Wednesday||8 am - 4:30 pm|
|Thursday||8 am - 4:30 pm|
|Friday||8 am - 4:30 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details