Carolyn Reeves is a licensed Hearing Instrument Specialist and owner of the Hearing Aid Center. Her expertise lies in establishing a high level of satisfaction among hearing instrument users by utilizing unique and proven fitting verification methods. Carolyn hopes to provide each patient with customized care needed to improve their lives.
Read 3 verified patient reviews for Hearing Aid Center! Their average review score is 5 () from 3 reviews.
Write a review Sort by:
“He explained everything to me.”
“She was nice to me.”
“They were down to earth, straightforward and there was no runaround. Very nice and real professional, but also human, just not like a regular "doctor" doctor - they talked to you on your level.”
About this clinic
At the Hearing Aid Center we are very experienced, knowledgeable and compassionate when providing hearing care services to our patients. We offer the most advanced models in hearing devices available and will help you make the right choice for your specific hearing needs. Your lifestyle and budget are taken into consideration when choosing the device right for you so we offer a large selection to choose from.
- Hearing screenings
- Complete hearing tests
- Hearing aid evaluations
- Hearing aids – A wide selection of top-quality digital hearing instruments from the best manufacturers
- Computerized hearing aid fittings to ensure proper amplification
- Hearing aid accessories
- Hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- Hearing aid batteries
- Custom earmolds for hearing aids and earplugs for swimming and hearing protection
|Monday||8:30 am - 4:00 pm |
|Tuesday||8:30 am - 4:00 pm |
|Wednesday||8:30 am - 4:00 pm |
|Thursday||8:30 am - 4:00 pm |
|Friday||8:30 am - 4:00 pm |
Accepted forms of payment
- Insurance accepted, please call for details