Dr. Susan Macklin is a licensed audiologist dedicated to helping her patients achieve healthy hearing. She is knowledgeable in the latest technology in hearing aids and devices to help her patients achieve their hearing healthcare goals.
This provider participates in the following insurance and discount plans: NEI, Prime Health, Hearing Care Solutions, MCAS, Harmony Hearing, TruHearing, Federal Employee Program, Advanced Hearing Providers, UAW, Homelink, OCCM and AARP-HearUSA.
About this clinic
Advanced Professional Hearing Aid Services offers complete hearing care services to the people of the Dyer area and surrounding communities. They will thoroughly evaluate your hearing and help you select the hearing solution that best suits your needs, lifestyle and budget. From diagnosis to treatment, and through the life of your hearing instruments, we provide the best care in the industry.
- Hearing screenings
- Complete hearing tests
- Hearing aid evaluations
- Hearing aid sales from most manufacturers
- Computerized hearing aid fittings
- Hearing aid accessories
- Assistive Listening Devices (ALDs) including amplified telephones for people who are hearing impaired
- Hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- Hearing aid batteries
- Custom earmolds for hearing aids and earplugs for swimming and hearing protection
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||9:30 am - 5:00 pm |
|Tuesday||9:30 am - 5:00 pm |
|Wednesday||9:30 am - 5:00 pm |
|Thursday||9:30 am - 5:00 pm |
|Friday||9:30 am - 5:00 pm |
Accepted forms of payment
- Insurance accepted, please call for details