Doctor of Audiology Garr Crookston earned his Masters degree in Educational Audiology and his Doctorate in Audiology from Utah State University. He began his career at the Idaho School for the Deaf and Blind and later took a position as Audiology Supervisor for the University of Iowa. He also taught audiology at Idaho State University. He now enjoys living in lovely Alameda California with his family and helping the people of the Bay Area hear better.
Read 1 verified patient review for Hearing Zone Inc - Alameda! Their review score was 5 () from 1 review.
Write a review Sort by:
“They were informative!”
Hearing Zone was founded in 1976 by Dr. Garr Crookston, who has been a leader in the field of audiology for over three decades. At Hearing Zone, you will be treated with kindness and respect because they are committed to excellence in service. You will receive the most expert technical service available from some of the most experienced and caring professionals in the country. The Hearing Zone team takes pride in improving lives through better hearing. The audiologists at Hearing Zone are a father-son team who work alongside dedicated and skilled support staff. They look forward to helping you hear better soon!
Hearing care services
- Hearing screenings
- Complete hearing tests
- Hearing aid evaluations
- Hearing aids – A wide selection of top-quality digital hearing instruments from the best manufacturers
- Computerized hearing aid fittings to ensure proper amplification
- Hearing aid accessories
- Hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- Hearing aid batteries
- Tinnitus (ringing in the ears) evaluation and management
- Custom earmolds for hearing aids and earplugs for swimming and hearing protection
|Tuesday||9 am - 5 pm|
|Thursday||9 am - 5 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details