ReviewsHealthy Hearing posts all positive and negative reviews that meet publishing criteria.
Read 1 verified patient review for Alapa'i Audiology! Their review score was 5 () from 1 review.
Write a review Sort by:
“Dr. Ruth helped me to get a really good hearing aid for my left side ears. I can hear a lot better because of Her. I thank you Dr. Ruth!”
Alapa'i Audiology is the locally-owned private practice of experienced audiologist Dr. Marylee Ruth. Dr. Ruth is committed to providing excellence to her patients in a caring environment. She enthusiastically assists each patient and their family with understanding their diagnosis and strategies for prevention and improved communication.You don't need to suffer anymore from being unable to understand your loves ones - call today to begin your journey to better hearing.
Hearing care services
- Hearing screenings
- Complete hearing tests
- Hearing aid evaluations
- Hearing aids – A wide selection of top-quality digital hearing instruments from the best manufacturers
- Computerized hearing aid fittings to ensure proper amplification
- Hearing aid accessories
- Assistive Listening Devices (ALDs)
- Hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- Hearing aid batteries
- Custom earmolds for hearing aids and earplugs for swimming and hearing protection
Hours of operation
|Monday||8 am - 5 pm|
|Tuesday||8 am - 5 pm|
|Wednesday||8 am - 5 pm|
|Thursday||8 am - 5 pm|
|Friday||8 am - 5 pm|
|Evening and/or weekend hours available by appointment. Please call to schedule.|
Accepted forms of payment