Licensed Doctor of Audiology MaryLee Ruth is the owner of Alapai Audiology. She earned both her bachelor's degree in deaf education and master's degree in audiology from Penn State and her doctorate in audiology from Salus University.
Click on the orange button above and tell others about your experience at Alapa'i Audiology to help them find the hearing care they need.
About this hearing center
Alapa'i Audiology is the locally-owned private practice of experienced audiologist Dr. Marylee Ruth. Dr. Ruth is committed to providing excellence to her patients in a caring environment. She enthusiastically assists each patient and their family with understanding their diagnosis and strategies for prevention and improved communication.You don't need to suffer anymore from being unable to understand your loves ones - call today to begin your journey to better hearing.
Hearing care services
- Hearing screenings
- Complete hearing tests
- Hearing aid evaluations
- Hearing aids – A wide selection of top-quality digital hearing instruments from the best manufacturers
- Computerized hearing aid fittings to ensure proper amplification
- Hearing aid accessories
- Assistive Listening Devices (ALDs)
- Hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- Hearing aid batteries
- Custom earmolds for hearing aids and earplugs for swimming and hearing protection
|Monday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Tuesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Wednesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Thursday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Friday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Evening and/or weekend hours available by appointment. Please call to schedule.|
Accepted forms of payment