Dr. Greta Stamper is a licensed audiologist who earned her doctorate in audiology from the University of Kansas. She holds a certificate of clinical competence in audiology from the American Speech Language Hearing Association. Dr. Stamper’s clinical specialties lie in noise induced hearing loss, hearing aids and assistive listening devices.
About this clinic
The Audiology department at Mayo Clinic in Florida is a part of the Department of Otorhinolaryngology. We provide complete hearing healthcare services including hearing aid dispensing through the Mayo Hearing Aid Clinic. We serve the needs of people with hearing and balance problems and we see patients from Florida, across the country and around the world.
Our comprehensive package of services includes:
- three years of office visits with your audiologist
- two or three year manufacturer warranty
- two or three year loss and damage insurance
- classes to manage your hearing loss
- hearing aid cleaning for the life of you device
- 30 day return policy – restrictions apply
Call this clinic today!
Or request an appointment online
|Monday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Tuesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Wednesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Thursday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Friday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm |
Accepted forms of payment