Dr. Greta Stamper is a licensed audiologist who earned her doctorate in audiology from the University of Kansas. She holds a certificate of clinical competence in audiology from the American Speech Language Hearing Association. Dr. Stamper’s clinical specialties lie in noise induced hearing loss, hearing aids and assistive listening devices.
Click on the orange button above and tell others about your experience at Mayo Clinic Florida to help them find the hearing care they need.
The Audiology department at Mayo Clinic in Florida is a part of the Department of Otorhinolaryngology. We provide complete hearing healthcare services including hearing aid dispensing through the Mayo Hearing Aid Clinic. We serve the needs of people with hearing and balance problems and we see patients from Florida, across the country and around the world.
Hearing care services
Our comprehensive package of services includes:
- three years of office visits with your audiologist
- two or three year manufacturer warranty
- two or three year loss and damage insurance
- classes to manage your hearing loss
- hearing aid cleaning for the life of you device
- 30 day return policy – restrictions apply
|Monday||8 am - 5 pm|
|Tuesday||8 am - 5 pm|
|Wednesday||8 am - 5 pm|
|Thursday||8 am - 5 pm|
|Friday||8 am - 5 pm|
Accepted forms of payment