Kristin Vasil-Dilaj is a pediatric clinical audiologist with years of experience helping children reach their potential through better hearing and communication strategies.
Kristin earned her doctoral degrees from the University of Connecticut Department of Speech Language & Hearing Sciences. Her specialties include cochlear implant programming and designing and implementing auditory rehabilitation programs for children. She is a member of the Connecticut Early Hearing Detection and Intervention Task Force and the Connecticut Chapter of Hands & Voices.
Outside of work, Kristin enjoys spending time with her husband and their young child and rooting for the Huskies.
About this clinic
New England Center For Hearing Rehabilitation is a rehabilitation center that provides complete comprehensive hearing care services. Our team of highly experienced clinical professionals specialize in implementing hearing rehabilitation programs, hearing aids and cochlear implants. We provide expert hearing care services to patients of all ages we can help you make the best decision on all of your hearing needs.
The New England Center for Hearing Rehabilitation offers complete hearing services from caring rehabilitative pediatric audiologists, including:
- Patient history discussion
- Audiological assessment (hearing testing)
- Amplification evaluation
- Assistive device recommendations
- Full range of diagnostic hearing testing: Tympanometry, Otoacoustic Emissions (OAEs), & Behavioral testing for all ages and developmental levels
- Hearing device fitting by pediatric audiologists trained in working with young children with traditional hearing aids and Bone Anchored Hearing Aids (BAHA) in addition to optimal Cochlear Implant Speech Processor programming
- Cochlear implant evaluations to determine if a toddler is a candidate for an implant
- Guidance regarding process and referrals to cochlear implant surgical teams
- Regular programming and fine-tuning of all devices in conjunction with the aural habilitation therapist and family
- Testing to assess functional listening skills, specifically listening to speech in quiet & noisy listening environments, performance with and without an FM system and testing specific to the needs of the child, for successful transition into the local school system
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Tuesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Wednesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Thursday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Friday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm |
Accepted forms of payment
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details