Meghann (Kyle) Greear, AuD, is a certified audiologist who provides diagnostic testing to patients over the age of 5 and hearing aid and cochlear implant evaluations and services to patients over the age of 18. She has a special interest in cochlear implants, osseointegrated hearing implants, hearing aids, and treating and diagnosing hearing and balance (vestibular) disorders using advanced technologies. Meghann is committed to helping people find personalized solutions for adjusting to hearing loss, including how to manage conversation, learning new listening strategies, using assistive listening devices (such as Bluetooth, FM, or telecoil), and leveraging aural rehabilitation.
Joyce Tsang, AuD, is a certified audiologist who cares for adults with hearing loss and balance (vestibular) disorders. She evaluates and treats sensorineural hearing loss (hearing loss that results from damage to the inner ear or the pathways from the inner ear to the brain), conductive hearing loss (when sound cannot be conducted through the outer and middle ear), and mixed hearing loss, a combination of both types. Joyce enjoys working with patients to develop optimal treatment plans for each individual. This may include the use of hearing aids, osseointegrated devices, assistive listening devices (such as Bluetooth, FM, or telecoil) or daily communication strategies. She also educates patients and their families on how to cope with hearing loss and provides follow-up support to make sure patients experience the maximum benefit of treatment.
About this clinic
The UC San Diego Health Audiology Clinics in both Hillcrest and La Jolla provide diagnostic hearing evaluations for patients. They offer the latest in digital programmable hearing aids, assistive listening devices and accessories for purchase. At UC San Diego Health Audiology Clinics, each patient, caregiver and/or family member receives individual instruction and counseling related to hearing loss and hearing aids. They also offer tinnitus treatment and cochlear implant services.
- Immittance tests
- Speech perception testing
- Otoacoustic emissions (OAE)
- Auditory brainstem response (ABR)
- Auditory brainstem response electrocochleography (ECoG)
- Programmable digital hearing aids
- Hearing aid accessories and maintenance (batteries, repair and cleaning services)
- Assistive listening devices (ALDs)
- CROS/BiCROS hearing aids
- Osseointegrated bone conduction devices (Baha)
- Custom earplugs
- Tinnitus Treatment: hearing aids and tinnitus maskers
- Cochlear Implants: candidacy assessment, programming and troubleshooting
- Auditory Brainstem Implants
- Vestibular (Dizziness) Evaluation
- Videonystagmography (VNG)
- Vestibular evoked myogenic potential (VEMP)
- Electrocochleography (EcoG)
- Facial Nerve Evaluation: Electroneuronography (EnoG)
Call this clinic today!
Or request an appointment online
|Monday||8:30 am - 4:00 pm
|Tuesday||8:30 am - 4:00 pm
|Wednesday||8:30 am - 4:00 pm
|Thursday||8:30 am - 4:00 pm
|Friday||8:30 am - 4:00 pm
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Insurance accepted, please call for details