Licensed doctor of audiology Kristy Baldwin earned her doctorate at San Diego State University and has been helping people hear better since 2008.
Licensed clinical audiologist Maureen Wiskerchen earned her masters in audiology from George Washington University and has over three decades of experience. She holds a certificate of clinical competence in audiology from the American Speech Language Hearing Association.
About this clinic
Sharp HealthCare is a not-for-profit integrated regional health care delivery system based in San Diego, Calif. Sharp includes four acute-care hospitals, three specialty hospitals, two medical groups and a health plan, plus a full spectrum of other facilities and services.
- We offer a wide range of hearing aid brands, options and styles of hearing aids to best meet your individual needs
- We offer the cochlear implant procedure and bone anchored hearing aids as options in addition to traditional hearing aids
- We offer a one- or two-year warranty (including loss and damage) on all devices
- We provide lifetime in-office servicing on hearing aids purchased from Sharp Rees-Stealy
- We have your best health in mind
- We do not operate on hearing aid sales commissions
- We accept most health insurance plans
Call this clinic today!
Or request an appointment online
|Monday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Tuesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Wednesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Thursday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Friday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Insurance accepted, please call for details