Licensed clinical audiologist Maureen Wiskerchen earned her masters in audiology from George Washington University and has over three decades of experience. She holds a certificate of clinical competence in audiology from the American Speech Language Hearing Association.
Click on the orange button above and tell others about your experience at Sharp Rees Stealy Medical Center to help them find the hearing care they need.
About this hearing center
Sharp HealthCare is a not-for-profit integrated regional health care delivery system based in San Diego, Calif. Sharp includes four acute-care hospitals, three specialty hospitals, two medical groups and a health plan, plus a full spectrum of other facilities and services.
Hearing care services
- We offer a wide range of hearing aid brands, options and styles of hearing aids to best meet your individual needs
- We offer the cochlear implant procedure and bone anchored hearing aids as options in addition to traditional hearing aids
- We offer a one- or two-year warranty (including loss and damage) on all devices
- We provide lifetime in-office servicing on hearing aids purchased from Sharp Rees-Stealy
- We have your best health in mind
- We do not operate on hearing aid sales commissions
- We accept most health insurance plans
|Monday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Tuesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Wednesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Thursday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Friday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm |
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Insurance accepted, please call for details