A message from Palm Springs Hearing Aid Center - Palm Springs about COVID-19:
Joe Cunningham is a hearing healthcare provider and owner. He is board certified in hearing healthcare sciences. His goal is to improve the quality of the lives he touches through hearing science and technology. He enjoys fishing, sports, history and new technology. The time he spends with family and friends is precious to him.
Susan Cunningham is a hearing healthcare provider licensed in California.
Read 9 verified patient reviews for Palm Springs Hearing Aid Center - Palm Springs! Their average review score is 4.67 () from 9 reviews.
Write a review Sort by:
“They are very nice people.”
“She was very thorough and very honest and I couldn't ask for anything more. She was being upfront about it, that they didn't think that medicare would cover it.”
“They made time for us and explained everything well. ”
“They're friendly,courteous and helpful.”
“The doctor was very knowledgeable he knew what he was doing and overall he was very professional. ”
About this hearing center
Our establishment has been serving those in the Coachella Valley for over 45 years. Board Certified Hearing Instrument Specialist Joe Cunningham and his staff are looking forward to the opportunity to meet you. Our #1 priority is YOU. It is our professional responsibility to provide the best service possible for you and your individual hearing needs to improve the quality of your life.
Hearing care services
Our hearing aid professionals offer a variety of services:
- A complete complimentary hearing evaluation to determine if you can be helped by a hearing aid.
- We carry a variety of hearing instruments from various industry leaders to assure accuracy for each individuals special needs and lifestyles. *We also offer a complete inspection of your hearing aids.
- We do in office repairs as well as send out hearing aids if additional repair is needed by the factory.
- We carry all sizes of batteries.
- We carry products for itchy ears, ear wash removal kits, sanitizers for hearing aids and Dri-aids for removal of damaging moisture that is an enemy of hearing aids.
- We carry a special device called T.V. Ears designed for those who have difficulty in hearing or understanding while watching T.V.
- Most insurances accepted.
|Monday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am - 12:00 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Insurance accepted, please call for details