A message from Palmer Hearing Laboratory about COVID-19:
Audiologist C.O. Palmer has helping people hear better for almost four decades. He earned his Bachelors of Arts from Henderson State University and his Master's of Science from Phillips University in Enid, OK.
Prior to working in private practice, Mr. Palmer worked for Hot Springs Otolaryngology in Hot Springs, AR fo many years and Cullman Otolaryngology in Cullman, AL for three years. After returning to Hot Springs from Alabama, he took over a private hearing aid practice called Statco Hearing Laboratories in 1993. He eventually purchased the practice and changed the name to Palmer Hearing Laboratory.
Mr. Palmer holds certification from the American Speech-Language Hearing Association (ASHA) and licensure through ABESPA. He is currently a member of ASHA, Arkansas Speech-Language and Hearing Association and the Arkansas Academy of Audiology.
Click on the orange button above and tell others about your experience at Palmer Hearing Laboratory to help them find the hearing care they need.
About this hearing center
Palmer Hearing Laboratory is Hot Springs' first and only private audiology clinic, providing complete hearing care services including prevention, diagnostic care, hearing aids, counseling and personalized aftercare. Our services are customized to each patient’s individual needs and we treat patients of all ages. Our highly experienced clinical professionals and specialized department offers the most advanced technology in equipment and testing to give you the best hearing solution options that are available. We can help you make the best choices with all of your hearing needs.
Hearing care services
The father-daughter team of experienced audiologists at Palmer Hearing Laboratory is your source for trusted hearing care services, including:
• Comprehensive diagnostic audiological evaluations and hearing tests for adults and school-aged children
• Computerized hearing aid analysis (Real Ear Measurement)
• Full line of hearing aids, specializing in digital hearing aid technology
• Assistive listening devices
• Follow-up fine-tuning visit to ensure maximum benefits
• Premium batteries and other hearing aid accessories
• Custom ear molds for hearing aids, iPods, and MP3s
• Water protection earplugs
• Noise protection for musicians and sportsmen
• Hearing aid repair services for all makes and models
• Hearing aid cleaning services
• Cerumen management (earwax removal)
• Routine maintenance and cleaning
• Counseling for hearing loss and Tinnitus
|Monday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
Accepted forms of payment