Your Hearing Now Inc.
BC-HIS, HIS, MA
Board Certified in Hearing Instrument Sciences
Maurya Hellane is a Nationally Board Certified Hearing Instrument Specialist licensed in the State of Florida. She earned B.A. degree and M.B.A. degrees from University of Maryland University College. She has been in the hearing industry since 2005 and owned her own hearing clinic since 2008.
ReviewsHealthy Hearing posts all positive and negative reviews that meet publishing criteria.
Click on the orange button above and tell others about your experience at Your Hearing Now Inc. to help them find the hearing care they need.
Your Hearing Now, Inc provides a full range of diagnostic hearing services to patients of all ages. Our office utilizes state-of-the-art evaluation equipment and we offer the latest hearing aid technology including a variety of digital hearing aids and assistive listening devices. We can help you make the best choices with all of your hearing needs in a relaxed no pressure environment.
Hearing care services
Our services include the following:
- comprehensive hearing evaluations and testing
- at home appointments when needed
- FDA regulated, medical grade hearing aid sales – latest technology
- OTC (Over The Counter) hearing instrument options
- hearing aid dispensing and fittings
- hearing aid accessories
- hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- custom earmolds and hearing protection
- hearing aid batteries
- assistive listening devices
- tinnitus counseling and rehabilitative options
Hours of operation
|Monday||Open by appointment|
|Tuesday||Open by appointment|
|Wednesday||Open by appointment|
|Thursday||Open by appointment|
|Friday||Open by appointment|
|Evening and/or weekend hours available by appointment. Please call to schedule.|
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financial aid
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details