Dr Star Lange-Richey is a licensed audiologist who earned her Doctorate in audiology from Northeast OH AuD Consortium. She holds a certificate of clinical competence in audiology from the American Speech Language Hearing Association and is experienced working with people of all ages in diagnosing and treating auditory conditions.
When she is not busy helping people achieve healthy hearing, she is active in the beach-life, boating and sports of all kinds.
About this clinic
At The Riesberg Institute we offer the most comprehensive care in the panhandle area for any hearing issues, including the special needs of the Professional Vocalists. We specialize in complete hearing healthcare providing state-of-the-art technologies and procedures for Northwest Florida.
We provide comprehensive hearing healthcare services including:
- complete hearing evaluation
- tinnitus evaluation
- hearing aid evaluation and dispensing
- hearing aid lease options
- hearing aid adjustments and servicing
- custom hearing protection
- assistive listening devices
- custom swim molds
- "hearable" personal sound amplification devices
Ready for Relief? Request Riesberg.
Call this clinic today!
Or request an appointment online
|Monday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:00 am - 4:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Friday||8:00 am - 12:30 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details