Dr. Rebecca Landgraf is a licensed audiologist who has been with Alliance ENT and Hearing Center since 2008. She earned a master’s degree in audiology from the University of Tennessee in Knoxville. Dr. Landgraf holds a certificate of clinical competence from the American Speech Language Hearing Association and is a fellow of the American Academy of Audiology as well as a member in the Wisconsin Speech Hearing Language Association.
Dr. Landgraf enjoys traveling, reading and spending time with her family and friends.
About this hearing center
Welcome to Alliance ENT and Hearing Center, where our mission is to provide unique ENT solutions and accessible high quality medical care. We respond to the needs of our patients and community partners, through education and collaboration in a positive, caring and compassionate setting.
Our goal is to ensure the best care for each person we serve throughout Milwaukee, Waukesha and Southeastern Wisconsin.
Our locations are listed below:
201 N. Mayfair Road Suite #515
Milwaukee, WI 53226
17000 W. North Avenue Suite #105E#
Brookfield, WI 53005
9969 S. 27th Street 2nd floor
Franklin, WI 53132
Hearing care services
- Hearing screenings
- Complete hearing tests
- Hearing aid evaluations
- Hearing aids – A wide selection of top-quality digital hearing instruments from the best manufacturers
- Computerized hearing aid fittings to ensure proper amplification
- Hearing aid accessories
- Assistive Listening Devices (ALDs) including amplified telephones for people who are hearing impaired
- Hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- Hearing aid batteries
- Custom earmolds for hearing aids and earplugs for swimming and hearing protection
|Monday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Tuesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Wednesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Thursday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Friday||8:00 am - 4:00 pm |
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Insurance accepted, please call for details