Click on the orange button above and tell others about your experience at Mayo Franciscan Onalaska to help them find the hearing care they need.
The Mayo Clinic Health System Franciscan Healthcare Audiology Team includes three licensed and board certified audiologists, two technicians licensed as hearing instrument specialists and support staff. We are dedicated to providing high-quality patient and family-centered hearing and balance care services to patients of all ages from from birth on up.
We offer audiology care at La Crosse Clinic and Onalaska Clinic and outreach services are available at Franciscan Healthcare locations in Arcadia, Prairie du Chien, Sparta, Tomah and Waukon.
Hearing care services
Our services include the following:
- comprehensive hearing evaluations and testing
- hearing aid sales – latest technology
- hearing aid dispensing and fittings
- hearing aid accessories
- hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- custom earmolds and hearing protection
- hearing aid batteries
|Sunday||Open by appointment|
|Monday||9 am - 5 pm|
|Tuesday||9 am - 5 pm|
|Wednesday||9 am - 5 pm|
|Thursday||9 am - 5 pm|
|Friday||9 am - 5 pm|
|Saturday||Open by appointment|
Accepted forms of payment
- Insurance accepted, please call for details