Doctor of Audiology Paige Holt holds a doctorate in audiology as well as a certifiacte of clinical competence in audiology from the American Academy of Audiology.
Read 1 verified patient review for Hearing Aid Services of Lake ENT - The Villages! Their review score was 5 () from 1 review.
Write a review Sort by:
“Very friendly and professional.”
About this hearing center
Lake ENT Hearing Aid & Audiology Services offers extensive hearing care services including hearing aids at each of our locations in Leesburg, Tavares and The Villages.
Our nationally certified Doctor of Audiology, board certified licensed hearing aid specialists and the audiology staff at our facilities work along with the medical staff to identify the cause, degree and most effective treatment for your hearing loss.
Lake ENT offers only the highest-quality hearing aids and constantly monitors the market to insure that we offer the most competitive pricing. Because we aren't affiliated with any one hearing aid manufacturer, we offer a broad selection of technology, placement and features, all to meet almost any budget or situation. Our specialists work closely with you to determine the hearing aid best suited for your condition, needs and lifestyle.
Hearing care services
- Hearing screenings
- Complete hearing tests
- Hearing aid evaluations
- Hearing aids – A wide selection of top-quality digital hearing instruments from the best manufacturers
- Computerized hearing aid fittings to ensure proper amplification
- Hearing aid accessories
- Earwax removal
- Hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- Hearing aid batteries
- Custom earmolds for hearing aids and earplugs for swimming and hearing protection
- Video otoscopy
|Monday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Tuesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Wednesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Thursday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Friday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm |
Accepted forms of payment
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details